About Senior Sign:
Senior Sign is eSign software for senior living communities. Our software eliminates the pains of
move-in paperwork for residents and communities. It was developed specifically for seniors and the
senior living industry (independent living, assisted living, memory care, CCRCs, and life plan
Our vision is to offer simple technologies for the complexities of aging. We are a venture-backed
software startup in the heart of northern Utah. With offices in downtown Ogden, we’re proud of where
we come from and are excited by the vision of where we are going.
The Senior Sign platform provides a great benefit to our customers. Our SaaS (software as a service) product helps save time, eliminate paperwork, reduce risks, and much more. At Senior Sign, our product team works cross-functionally and is co-located as best we can manage. We focus on solving user outcomes not simply outputting features.
- Software development using React.js, Node.js and Firebase.
- Unit and other automated testing to ensure application quality.
- Maintain coding standards by writing lean, maintainable software.
- Autonomy in terms of product objectives and goals.
- Work closely with customers and users to identify problems and pains.
- Hold regular customer and user interviews to outline desired outcomes for the product.
- Develop and iterate solutions alongside the other members of the product team.
- Coach and mentor developers across the product team.
- Work alongside outside product teams to integrate and provide amazing experiences for our customers.
How we measure success for this role:
- Breadth of experience across languages and frameworks.
- A cohesive product team that knows and understands our customers.
- Regular updates and releases of production quality design and code.
- Other members of the product team, our customers, and our end users will ultimately measure your success.
Education and experience requirements:
- No minimum degree requirements.
- 4+ years of professional software development experience.
- Deep experience with React.js and Node.js
- Tech Stack: React.js, Node.js, Google Firestore, Google Firebase
- Fundamental understanding of software development.
- Fundamental understanding of UI/UX design.
- Experience using Google Firebase a plus.
- It's a huge benefit if you have read and understand the product methodologies outlined and eschewed by Marty Cagan and the Silicon Valley Product Group (books: Inspired, Empowered, Loved).
To apply for this role, please email us a copy of your resume and a link to your LinkedIn profile.