About Senior Sign:
Senior Sign is eSign software for senior living communities. Our software eliminates the pains of move-in paperwork for residents and communities. It was developed specifically for seniors and the senior living industry (independent living, assisted living, memory care, CCRCs, and life plan communities).
Our vision is to offer simple technologies for the complexities of aging. We are a venture-backed software startup in the heart of northern Utah. With offices in downtown Ogden, we’re proud of where we come from and are excited by the vision of where we are going.
The Senior Sign platform provides a great benefit to our customers. Our SaaS (software as a service) product helps save time, eliminate paperwork, reduce risks, and much more. At Senior Sign, we don’t offer commission-only sales positions. Everyone receives a minimum base pay with bonus and commissions paid for successful performance.
- Prospect targeted senior living accounts (calls, emails, videos)
- Collaborate with Business Development Representative as they prospect and set calls
- Remain open to calls and prospecting
- Fulfill discovery and demo calls
- Create and fulfill your own daily tasks
- Test and hone scripts for demos and estimates
- Track activity and expand customer database through HubSpot (CRM)
- Remain flexible as you learn best practices and gain industry knowledge
How we measure success for this role:
- Experience with Sandler Sales Training and willing to implement its process
- Sales experience through internships, summer sales, previously held sales positions
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, transparent, and accountable environment
- Obsessed with being a high performer
- Ability to work independently and execute tasks with minimal supervision
- Quick learner of complex processes. Easily pivots with changes in a fast-growing company
- Confident in a virtual selling environment
- Comfortable attending conferences and meeting with potential clients in-person
- Willing to travel up to 3 nights/month during summer and fall conference months
Education and experience requirements:
No minimum degree requirements. Post-high school education is a plus. Salary commensurate with education and experience.
To apply for this role, please email us a copy of your resume and a link to your LinkedIn profile.